Wednesday, June 29, 2011

DON'T FORGET!




















Why should we have all the fun?
Go here to get the skinny on our sign waving scheduled for this Saturday... I'm completely aware of the fact that for some of you these aren't possible, but for those who can and haven't as of yet, what are you waiting for? Check these out...
























I'm telling you that it's the most fun you can have with your clothes on...

So come join us this Saturday the 2nd of July at 9:00 am on Del Prado... Remember what I promised in the email I sent... Any first time attendees who purchase one $5.00 raffle ticket for this

















beautiful afghan that Susan Pellegrini crocheted, I personally will match giving you three chances to win... NOTE, due to no official Cape 912 gathering on the 4th of July, the drawing will be held at our 2:00 pm meeting on the 9th of July... (and no, I'm not above bribery)

Cape 912, making a difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment